Wednesday 1 February 2012

Gizza Kiss!

It's my Friday today as I've booked the rest of this week off so we can go and look at some wedding venues! It's also my mini sister's 3rd birthday and a friend's birthday this weekend so I'm looking forward to some celebrations seeing lots of family & friends.

First, though, I'm looking forward to lie in as I'm still feeling shattered from the weekend and a busy few days (or weeks) at work!

On Saturday we had a friend's fancy dress party to go to in Bognor and as I was waiting for Friday's payday I had a frantic shopping trip on Saturday buying wigs & allsorts! I then had to grab Darren from work at 6 & head to Bognor where we met some friends and got dolled up:



Alcohol was consumed, karaoke was sung (badly) & I ended up being a fancy dress Hawaiian-hotdog-sheep-Kiss explosion:



The next morning we battled through headaches to go to our first wedding fayre at Goodwood Hotel... exciting stuff!

We got some great ideas, picked up some brochures & a glossy mag, looked at rings, cars, cakes & all sorts so I'd say it was a success :) I also received an email today from one of the ring companies there saying we won their draw to win £200 off wedding rings! Can't complain!

The rest of Sunday was spent seeing family & friends & talking about our wedding the whole time! Everyone seems so excited which is really nice.

We have about 5 or 6 places booked to view over the next few days, it's all very exciting! Maybe this time next week we'll have found our perfect venue, who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment