Monday 27 February 2012

Thirty-four (ask for more)

So it's Monday which means WEIGH DAY

This week I have managed to lose a total of 4lbs!! Which brings my total to 34lbs & well on track to hit 35 by my girls night out on Friday :) too excited!!

I am suuuuper pleased with this, I was thinking this aim to get to 2 & a half stone on Friday was a bit over-optimistic but it's definitely doable now :)

Im so motivated right now as I'm really noticing the difference with myself & the pounds really are dropping off :) I'm also feeling really proud of myself because I know I'm doing it in a good & healthy way, not using some fad diet or starving myself!

I'm going shopping tomorrow evening (yay payday!) for some presses & bits so I might see what the clothes shopping/size situation is like & maybe treat myself to something new :)

I started the Couch to 5k programme today which I'm really hoping will get me into running - I'd love to be one of those women running along the seafront elegantly, wind blowing through my hair.... Ha! Anyway, this programme seems really good because it eases you into running 5k, or for 30 minutes as you can measure by time or distance. I'll keep you updated with how it goes!

I'm off to get an early night now, as the fiancé is out clubbing & I have an early morning tomorrow hitting the gym to make time for shopping after work!

Sleep tight :) x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment