Monday 23 January 2012

Happy Monday

I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself this evening so I thought I'd share my good mood with the WHOLE WORLD... or at least my blog & Twitter followers.

After managing to drag myself to the gym for a pretty good calorie burning sesh even after having a crappy night's sleep and feeling fairly groggy all day, it was time for the weekly weighday ritual. And my scales brought good news!

This week I've shed another 4lbs which brings my running total to 21lbs - a stone and a half! I'm definitely feeling proud of myself and although there is still a long way to go, my goal is feeling more achievable.
Disclaimer: Okay this might not actually be me...

I've also noticed that my new jeans I bought after Christmas after dropping a size can no longer carry off their description 'skinnies', which - as nice as it is to be dropping sizes - is not going to do well for my bank balance!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment